SL Fashion for the Rest of Us

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I was the Queen of the Alley, Mama

Oooookay! So it's been awhile since I've blogged (although I've taken pictures for the next 4 blogs already...wtf?!), but I am back.
I've been shopping a lot lately (what's new, right?), and have picked up some retardedly awesome things.
First, the outfit and hair and whatnot:

























































And finally, I got a new skin! I had never heard of MAI Body before...silly me. But I sure do now! This is one of the new Vanity Gothica skins, and it is amazing. The texturing is real, the face is one of the most perfect faces I've seen in SL, ever.

















































And, I'm in love with the butt. It has dimplesssss!!!






















The stuff:

Skin: MAI Vanity Gothica Vol. 1
Hair: Truth Carrie in Espresso and Grazia 2 in Seaspray
Tats: Garden of Ku Black Widow
Cigarette: Hermony Filter Cigarette
Lashes: Deviant Kitties Lashes
Top: Suicidal Unborn Dalia II in white
Pants: Suicidal Unborn Lionight Pant in Black
Shoes: Biddle Boots Ankle boots in black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home