SL Fashion for the Rest of Us

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A different way to do lingerie

Every now and then I feel the need to run around in my underwear. Being the only girl in a house of 6 (5 college boys...feel bad for me!), I am usually confined to my bedroom on such a day. However, the fun thing about SL is...I can pretty much wander anywhere I want as long as the bare necessities are covered.







Of course, in SL, I am going to a little crazier than just running around in panties. So, after searching my inventory and tping around to a few new-to-me stores, this is what I came up with.








NEW FAV ITEMS ALERT!!
I especially love the wings and boots. If you see my in world over the next week or so, chances are high I will be wearing one, or the other, or both.







Details and Sh*t:


Nipple tape: [theBunker] (no longer exists, but any good goth place will have it!)
Thong: Nyte'N'Day Arden (part of a gorgeous corset/lingerie piece)
Hair: Ravenwear Juiced in Red goth
Mask: Sinistyle Cyber Respirator
Shoulder armor: Dirty Lynx Cyberangel Shoulder Armor
Bracers: Dump Factory Dressed to Die armwraps and goves
Wing: Tigerclaw Cyber wing
Boots: Tigerclaw boots 2009 Nc_black-13 Red

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivey Deschanel said...

Really enjoying your blog

July 8, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home